Friday, March 27, 2009

NATURAL BEAUTY WITHOUT PLASTIC SURGERY

I am dedicating this site to non surgical beauty enhancement topics. Although you may not consider some of the procedures 'natural' the main point is that the information is about non surgical options.

I am almost 61.

At age 20 I thought that by the age of 30 I would have a face lift.

Then it was 40, then 50, then 60. I still haven't had one. Why? As a nurse I have a healthy fear of surgery and complications. I have seen the horrors that have happened - even to people with money to buy the best. Need I mention Michael Jackson and some others?

Am I going to age gracefully? Not on your life, however I am going to work at it from a non surgical aspect. I don't feel how I anticipated I would feel at 61. Why should I look like it? But I will be clear that I have no desire to look 20 either. I just want to be the best I can be for my age.

I will share all I have learned as well as what I will learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment