Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FACIAL REJUVENATION WITHOUT PLASTIC SURGERY

I told you I would tell you how.

I have found you can exercise anything - your body, your eyes, your mind, your teeth/jaw.

I had stabismus as a child - in those days they did not cut the muscles and try to correct them. I was given simple exercises following my finger out beyond my nose and back again - it completely corrected.

At one point I had TMJ. I had numerous dental filings, drillings and splints. In the end - exercise cured it.

I remember a long time ago I was always told - don't pull on your face or it will stay like that. Don't frown or you will get deep furrows.

Now I have always been gentle with the area around my eyes - it is delicate tissue there and I have taken good care of my skin.

At an early age I considered that in the future it would be necessary to have a face lift. Each decade I delayed it. I now am heading for 61 and was able to improve my body to aim for competition in figure. Why could I not do the same for my face?

An esthetic physician told me it was essential I have Botox preventatively to avoid wrinkles. Even though I understand it is an inactive toxin I declined for several reasons. It is not natural to the body and it is a paralizing agent and is not without risk. And most of all, I dislike the unnatural expressionless face. I think facial expression makes the person.

A while back I came across a facial exercise program. I used it and had results but instead of doing the maintenace part I put it aside and eventually forgot about it. Then I came across it recently in a very timely way. I had been reading numerous articles about the benefits of facial exercise. While reorganizing my office I found my program. Of course! The face has muscles just like the body. I sure needed to resume the program.

I happened to contact the author and found the program was now available through the Internet. I did not buy the creams and facial products because I have my own repertoire of products I am happy with so I cannot give you feed back on those but the exercise program is a keeper. I might try the lip product. I will keep you posted if I do.

Before you undergo the risks of plastic surgery, check it out - Facial Magic Exercise Program!

It can be done in minutes a day increasing to 10 minutes when you have incorporated the whole plan as designed. Do it 6 days/week for 9 weeks, then continue the maintenance three times per weeek. You can easily incorporate it into your daily beauty routine.


Don't forget though that whole body exercise, excellent nutrition, sun protection, cleansing and moisturizing contribute to healthy skin.

SEE FACIAL MAGIC - IT WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment