Saturday, May 16, 2009

Permanent Makeup - A practical solution to makeup problems

I am a fan of permanent eyeliner. (My only tattoo so far)

I love the look of liner and have always worn it. No water what type I have tried over the years, it ran, gave me an allergic reaction, stung my eyes or changed colour on the skin. In the past few years I had the near-far vision problem and getting the lines straight was a chore. It was either time to give up my beauty ritual or find other options.

I had tried permanent liner about 15 years ago and it was much too painful so I did not complete my treatment. Then I met a very talented professional clinical esthetician.

I had liner done upper lids and lower lids PAINLESSLY! I loved the result. It will last about 3-5 years and I will save more than I spent in eye makeup, eye makeup remover - not to mention the frustration of the issues I mentioned above.

As an added bonus, I recently fractured my dominant arm. It is a life saver. Having my husband apply liner or trying to do it with my non dominant hand would be a disaster.

To get answers to your questions about permanent makeup - go to Lori's web site page through the following link for the page on the topic Okanagan Skin and Laser

No comments:

Post a Comment